- cNet Review
Print Directory Contents, Print File List, Print Folders, Directory Listings
Print Directory helps you to print folders easily. You can customize file lists to fit your own preferences. List filenames only, or include file size, date, time, path, extension, attributes, created date and time, accessed date, time and MP3 ID3 tags. You can format your output as text, HTML or RTF files.
User has a total control over output: you can specify what columns will be printed. Program comes with a comprehensive file filter: by name, by date, by size. In Directory Print you can select the level of the recursive folder processing ranging from no recursion to the infinite one. Also you can order output by file name, size or modification date in ascending or descending order. User can fully control the look: colors and fonts of the output, plus some other adjustable options.
- Perfect to print out CD or DVD contents, supports files over Gbs.
- Result can be printed out, published to web or sent to a friend.
- No learning required: simple interface.
- Powerful filtering and formatting capabilities.
- Print details list (file name, path, date, time, version, attribute, CRC32, etc.)
- Print Directory Treeview list, Treeview list with file size.
- List folder names only.
- Customize file lists to fit your preferences
- Print or save a list of files located in any folder.
- Edit file lists before printing.
- List files in subfolders.
- Allows files, folders, extension you wish to be excluded from scanning altogether.
- Save jobs for later review.
- Results can be save as HTML or RTF
- Microsoft .Net 4
- OS: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
- 32 bit or 64 bit
- CPU: 400 MHz or higher
- RAM: 128 MB or more
- Hard Drive: 5 MB of free space