Find & Remove Duplicate Songs, Mp3, iTunes, iPod and Music Files
We all know that music is an important part of our daily life. Music makes us relaxed. However, it will be a headache for us when we find duplicate music files or songs in our computer or in ipod or in music player. You may mistakenly have multiple copies of same songs that you simply do not need.
Duplicate Music Finder helps you maintain your system health and life by cleaning it of duplicate files which take up your valuable hard disk space. Duplicate mp3 files can be created for various reasons and it has detrimental effects on your system performance. This reliable tool can identify duplicate songs byte by byte for accurate and faster results. It has the ability to show the files versions and properties. The results can be derived in HTML and CSV formats.
Why is finding duplicate songs useful ?
People who have maintained a large collection of all types of digital media, whether photos or music, you may end up with many copies of the same document or songs. And if you not remove all unneeded copies of the same files, your hard disk will become full with files you don't really need. Duplicate Songs Finder helps you find and remove duplicate music files, which are not needed and thus help you to create a clean and organized music library collection.
- Organize music in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface.
- Increase free space on "limited" resources, like iPod, Mp3 Players and Flash Disks.
- Enjoy an organized music library.
- Lessen backup size and time.
- Powerful search engines (byte by byte and SHA-1)
- Find files with same contents, same name and zero size.
- Find and delete duplicate songs (mp3, wma, ogg, itunes, ipods, music)
- Works with removable media devices like iPod, Mp3 Players, Flash Drives, etc.
- Add multiple folders/drives for scanning, Search local PC and over network.
- Find duplicate files based on criteria : filename, byte to byte, CRC, etc.
- Can find duplicate from a selected set of folders (i.e., not from whole drive).
- Allows important folders you wish to be excluded from scanning altogether.
- Save job session and results for later review.
- Results can be exported in HTML and CSV formats.
Try Duplicate Mp3 Finder, and you will be amazed by all those unnecessary duplicate files that reside on your computer. And, you can delete them with confidence, without having to compare them visually or by some other means.
- FLAC Files (*.flac)
- MPEG Audio Files (*.mp4, *.m4a, *.m4v, *.mp3, *.mp3PRO, *.mp2,)
- OGG Files (*.ogg)
- WAVE Files (*.wav)
- Windows Media Audio Files (*.wma)
- Microsoft .Net 4
- OS: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
- 32 bit or 64 bit
- CPU: 400 MHz or higher
- RAM: 128 MB or more
- Hard Drive: 5 MB of free space