Find & Remove Duplicate Images, Video, Photos and Picture Files
If you like taking pictures, you probably frustrated to find duplicate photos. While you know that you only need to take one picture of things, you also wants to ensure you get the best picture possible - even before using a photo editing system. But sifting through all duplicate photos is a pain, right? Now you can find duplicate photos with Duplicate Photo Finder it help you manage your photos and make sure you are not storing photos more than absolutely necessary.
Duplicate Photo Finder helps you maintain your system health and life by cleaning it of duplicate image files which take up your valuable hard disk space. Duplicate picture files can be created for various reasons and it has detrimental effects on your system performance. This reliable tool can identify duplicate photos byte by byte for accurate and faster results. It has the ability to show the files versions and properties. The results can be derived in HTML and CSV formats.
Why Is Finding Duplicate Images Useful ?
People who have maintained a large collection of all types of digital media, whether photos or images, you may end up with many copies of the same images or photos. And if you not remove all the unneeded copies of the same picture files, your hard disk will become full with images you don't really need. Duplicate Image Finder helps you find and remove duplicate picture files, which are not needed and thus help you to create a neat and organized library of photos collection.
- Organize Your Photos Collection.
- Helps to identify and Recover Wasted Disk Space.
- Increase free space on "limited" resources, like laptops and memory disks
- Enjoy an Organized Photos Collection.
- Lessen backup size and time.
- Powerful search engines (byte by byte and SHA-1)
- Find files with same contents, same name and zero size.
- Find and delete duplicate images (pictures, photos, videos, movies)
- Supports removable devices like iPod, iPhone, Zune, Zip, PSP, Mp4, Flash Drives, Mp3 Players, etc.
- Add multiple folders/drives for scanning, Search local PC and over network.
- Find duplicate files based on criteria : filename, byte to byte, CRC, etc.
- Can find duplicate from a selected set of folders (i.e., not from whole drive).
- Allows important folders you wish to be excluded from scanning altogether.
- Save job session and results for later review.
- Results can be exported in HTML and CSV formats.
Try Duplicate Image Finder, and you will be amazed by all those unnecessary duplicate files that reside on your computer. And, you can delete them with confidence, without having to compare them visually or by some other means.
- Microsoft .Net 4
- OS: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
- 32 bit or 64 bit
- CPU: 400 MHz or higher
- RAM: 128 MB or more
- Hard Drive: 5 MB of free space